Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sugar Cookies

So my visiting teachers brought me the ingredients for sugar cookies and frosting and Jeff had been telling me all week I should make them, so I started to make them and as soon as I would get them all decorated and on the towel, they would disappear.  I had to kick Jeff out of the kitchen and said he couldn't come back in until they were finished.  When I was done I knew they wouldn't be around long, so I just had to take a picture of the finished product. Fall sugar cookies, here they are:)

2 comments:

connie and frank said...

cute cute. haley, hannah, madesyn, kyla, taytm, and luke were over the other night carving pumpkins and decorating cookies, they had so much fun and yes the cookies disappeared fast, because we had sooo many people here. Sounds like you had 1 cookie monster.
cb

Johnny and Eirian said...

those are gorgeous, nice work!!