Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My new jogging stroller

Well, this actually happened a few weeks ago, but after waiting patiently for several weeks for this jogging stroller to get in stock, I ordered it and waited a few more weeks to get it.  I found this stroller on Rachel Meynders blog and she told me which one she got, so I copied her and got one too.  Thanks Rachel! As you can imagine me and my impatientness, I barely pulled it in the door and had to start putting it together right then.  Jeff kept telling me he would do it if I would just wait until the weekend, but I said no!  Haha, I put it together that night and Jeff and I practiced walking around the house pushing it, then I took it on a walk with my friend Holli and pushed her baby in it and it was awesome!  I always meet her halfway between our houses and I got some funny looks jogging with an empty stroller while I was still pregnant, but once I met her and put her baby in (and we started to walk) it was better.  It was so smooth and so light even with an older baby in it.  I am so excited to use my stroller for real hard core runs!
Add Image

5 comments:

Natasha Holmquist said...

I have that same stroller except a different color! You'll love it! And holy cow you have like the most perfect pregnant belly i have ever seen!

Rach said...

yay! exciting for you, we are officially stroller twins. I love it and use it everyday.

Tiffany said...

Haha. I would have loved to see you jogging with an empty stroller. That would have made my day.

The Lilly's said...

I love, love, love my jogger stroller. It's so worth the investment!

connie and frank said...

Stacy. I know you will put that jogger stroller to good use. and by the way, love your music and thanks for all the blogs, they keep us up to date and close to you, even though so far away.
love you guys
from
cb