Sunday, October 19, 2008

"Tagged" by Natasha (& Josh & Heath)

Eight TV Shows I like to watch:
(With the exception of #1 I only ever watch reruns)
1. The Hills
2. Law and Order
3. King of Queens
4. Everybody Loves Raymond
5. Wheel of Fortune
6. Prison Break
7. America's Next Top Model
8. Seinfeld

Eight things that happened yesterday:
1. I cleaned everything
2. I went grocery shopping
3. Watched football with Jeff
4. Jeff took the Young Men to clean the highway
5. We went to a new member baptism in our branch
6. Jeff went to a coaches meeting for 4 hours.
7. I made a giant candy bar card for our Bishop's birthday
8. It was finally cool enough to leave the door open all day, now the house smells fresh

Eight Favorite Places to Eat:
1. Johnny Carinos
2. Outback
3. Red Robin
4. Olive Garden
5. Panda Express
6. Jamba Juice
7. Great Harvest Bread
8. On Rice

Eight things I am looking forward to:
1.  Holding my daughter for the first time
2. Watching Jeff hold her
3. Not being fat anymore
4. Training for a marathon
5. Seeing our parents
6. Christine and Michelle coming to visit me (hopefully!)
7. Jeff starting his Master's Degree
8. Figuring out how to stop the black mold from continually forming in our bathroom.

Eight People I tag:
1. Jeff ...but I am making it 7, your lucky number (instead of 8)
2. Dana B
3. Jenny O.
4. Kristen S.
5. Kecia G.
6. Emily W
7. Andree M
8. Jenny V.


4 comments:

Dana said...

We did go to the third ward today. We met someone (can't remember his name) who said he used to visit teach you and Heather, but said he didn't know your brothers as well. I saw on your new blog that you like to go to Jamba Juice. That's funny because Brian and I just saw a movie not long ago that kept mentioning that place. I just thought it was a made up place for the movie. It is only in the west coast area?? I hope you're feeling okay. Your time is coming close! You should try to get plenty of sleep while you still can! :)

Dana said...

Oh yeah, on the 8 things you look forward to, you said that you didn't want to be fat anymore... I really don't think you are fat... in your pictures, you look like you are ALL baby!

The Lilly's said...

I didn't know Jeff was going to get his Master's. Where at? Four hour long coaches meeting?! I feel your pain sister! Steve wasn't walking off the field from practice until 9:00 tonight. Such is the life of a coach's wife...

Genevieve said...

When you say your house smells "fresh", does that mean it smells like manure?

Jared