Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Baby Shower at Pinnacle Bank


This is Melanie, Holly, Samuel (Holly's baby), me and Jennifer.  I met these three girls at Pinnacle Bank only three months ago, and they got together to throw me a baby shower! It was sooo nice of them I literally started to cry when they told me they were doing it for me (which lately actually isn't that big of a deal since I have found myself crying over the stupidest things).  But I was so touched and it was so thoughtful of them to do this for me, I didn't think I would be having a shower here since I didn't know very many people.  The next picture is a picture of everyone that came to the shower.

There were people I worked with and people from church.  I couldn't believe how many people came since I haven't known any of them longer than three months!  Everyone was so generous and thoughtful.  It was so much fun to have a shower and talk about the coming of my little baby Cheyenne:)
This is one of the gifts I got.  It is a diaper bag with Cheyenne's name embroidered on it and it matches my nursery!! I thought it was so creative.  I am so grateful to the girls who threw the shower and to everyone who took the time out of their day to come.  It really meant so much to me!

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

What a nice bunch of girls. I'm glad you got a baby shower. I love the diaper bag!

The Wilson Pratt Wilson Family said...

That diaper bag is so very cute. Looks like you had fun! Stacey, you look so good! You definitely have that whole "mom glow" thing going on.

Rach said...

oh i would totally cry too, how sweet!

The Lilly's said...

That's so awesome, sounds like you moved to a great place!

Dana said...

Looks like it was a fun baby shower! I like your baby room decorations too. I can't wait for us to get a house... so I can get a baby room ready too.

Jenny said...

yeah! i am glad you got to enjoy a baby shower in Georgia!!! the diaper bag is adorable!

connie and frank said...

Stacey
I am so excited that the nice people gave you a shower. What an awesome surprise.
love
from connie

Johnny and Eirian said...

That's so sweet that they did that...and the bag is such a cute and creative gift!

P.S. the new job you asked about is pharmaceutical sales. I sell glaucoma therapy to Ophthalmologists, woo hoo :)