Sunday, October 5, 2008

32 weeks Pregnant


Well, here are the 8 month prego pics.  Its so weird, because I don't really feel as big as I look.  I mean I feel bigger than my normal self and I am often uncomfortable, but when I see myself in a picture I don't feel like I am that big!  Anyway, I still have 8 weeks left so unfortunately I will probably get a lot larger.   I went to the Doctor on Friday and the appointments are pretty quick and not so exciting anymore.  He said everything is looking good and I only gained 3 pounds last month, so that is good.  Down from the 8 pounds I gained each of the two months before.  I am really looking forward to the pregnancy part to be over with, I already have my exercise schedule all planned out.  It is gonna be a relief to get back in shape.  More than my stomach and hips being big, I am frustrated with my lack of muscles.  I can't believe how fast they disintegrated.  My arms and legs are so wimpy and flabby!  Hopefully I will follow through with my exercise plan and not be lazy:)  We are also so excited to meet little Cheyenne, so this last trimester is going by painfully slow.  Usually I take these pics on thursdays (when I actually turned 32 weeks) after work, so my hair is done and make up is on, but I make it a point to not do my hair and makeup on Saturdays, and this weekend was conference so today I didn't do it either.  Sometimes it just feels so good to be lazy!! On a side note, does anyone know the best way or even if you can print these blog pages out?  I think it would be a good journal/scrapbook that I could print out and put in a book or something.  Does anyone else do that? 

14 comments:

Natasha Holmquist said...

Stacey, you look awesome!! I just compared this picture to my 32 weeks pregnant picture and I was so much huger than you! You should not even worry about how you look, because you look perfect!!! I'm so excited for you :) The last month of pregnancy went by fast for me, because theres doctors appointments everyweek and i was just freakin out trying to get things ready, so i hope it goes by fast for you!!!

Unknown said...

I'm not sure if there is a way to print them out directly from your computer. But there are several online companies that you can use to make a book of your blog pages. They are high quality picture books, with hard binding and super cute. Shutterfly.com is one option, I know there are others.

You look so cute! I too was much bigger by 32 weeks. You look more like my 28 week belly.

Rachel said...

You can still exercise your arms and legs when pregnant.

Jared

Southern Belle said...

I know I can, but I don't!! That's the problem!! Now its so late that I am just going to wait til after she is born and go all out then:)

Nate and Jacque Holt said...

I'm Loving the baby's room. And that's funny about the milk craving. Have you heard all the funny myths about what the meaning of your craves are?? A lot of them are funny. I'm so jealous that you are small, Jaxson grew so much the last trimester, I ended up the week before I delivered with stretch marks!! ahh, hate it. So good luck with that. Volleyball is so fun, the only thing I would change is how time consuming it is, and to get paid more. I'm assisting for Varsity to answer your question, and Jeff is now teaching at Hurricane High School and coaching Football and Baseball, funny huh! He says he loves it so much more. I never found out what happened exactly with the firing, but I'm pretty sure they just jipped him because they didn't want to pay him more than $12 grand and he needed a raise. But then the new coach they hired just got fired a couple weeks ago, funny huh. That place is falling apart! Snow Canyon is doing so good this year, even though they are young, Ciara is in 9th grade starting varsity setter, and only two starting seniors, one junior. Crazy huh. Anyway, long enough, hope your next month of prenancy treats you well, miss you!!

connie and frank said...

Stacey
You are so cute. OK, here is what I did, I went to File, Print and printed your pages. They came out fine!!
love ya
connie

Southern Belle said...

Hahaha, that makes me feel stupid!! I figured it would be harder than that, I never actually tried to print it yet... well, thanks though, now I just need to get a new color ink cartridge:)

connie and frank said...

Stacey
great!! now just print and put in a journal or scrapbook!! what a great idea!!
love ya
connie

Lisa, Danny, and Blake said...

Stacey you look so cute. The room is so cute too. I know I am probably just spacing it but I thought you were having a little boy for some reason. I am so excited for you.

The Williams said...

Stacey you don't even look that big...but I remember I felt the same way you just feel huge when it is you going through it all! Don't worry I am sure you lose the weight really fast!
Hey can I get your email address again I want to email you and I am sorry I didn't text you the other day...there is so much I want to talk to you about! I hope all is well and the rest of the weeks go by really fast!

Brittany Slesk said...

I'm with Tash. I was HUGE! You look so cute! Your nursery looks so cute. It makes me want to have a little girl now. How is Jeff? And football? We seriously miss having you guys to share college football. Well I hope these last few months go fast. Love YA!!

Rach said...

are you kidding me?! i was about the size of an elephant at 32 weeks. you look great. and google getting your blog 'published' is what my friend did, you down load it on a site and the company will print it off in a book format...pretty dang cool. no idea where but im sure if you search around you could to it. someday i will too!

The Lilly's said...

You look adorable, and your arms look so toned if you ask me! I can't wait to see you at 40 weeks, you're going to be so cute!

Bonnie and Tyler said...

Stacy I never thought I'd say this but....YOUR A FATTY!! You still look cute though. (Bonnie wanted to make sure you know this is Tyler)