Saturday, January 26, 2013

Beauty and the Beast

 So Cheyenne got a watch for her birthday and when I gave it to her, she was looking at the container. All of the sudden she said, mom can I go outside and pick a flower? I knew exactly what she was thinking and luckily we still had some roses in bloom on our rose bush outside our house. We went  and found a good one, then came back inside and we set it in a tiny cup and put the watch case over it. Cheyenne said, "Mom where is the west wing?" I told her the kitchen counter was definitely the west wing. She is always cracking me up with her little ideas and creativeness.


1 comment:

connie and frank said...

Oh my goodness. She is so smart and so creative. That is so awesome. I have to share that with some of my friends who I told about who hash. I hope you are keeping these wonderful memories to read back later.