Sunday, January 20, 2013

Decorating for Christmas

I LOVE this picture of Cheyenne putting the star on the tree! So cute:)

She is so hard to get a good picture of!

My two matching girls decorating for Christmas! We started a tradition this year that my Aunt MaryAnne did with her family where you wrap up all the Christmas books and open one every night and read it. It was pretty fun:)

I put this picture on facebook before I realized Berkeley had lost her diaper! Decorating:)

They loved putting the ornaments on the tree.

We only broke about 3 ornaments this year!

Berksie

Holding hands
When we came home from our Thanksgiving, we put up all of our Christmas decorations. I didn't put up my town this year because Berkeley is not the best listener/obeyer at the moment and I didn't want it all broken like several of my ornaments! So next year I think she will be old enough to give it a try:)

2 comments:

christine said...

the girls are adorable!!! they are mini-yous! :)

connie and frank said...

Oh what fun. They are so cute decorating. You are so good to let the girls decorate the tree. Love the girls holding hands.