Friday, January 18, 2013

Random Ones

 This trampoline is one of my favorite garage sale finds. I almost didn't get it, because it wasn't exactly aesthetically pleasing and I knew Jeff would definitely think it was an eyesore. I bought it for $3 though so I figured I could just throw it away and not feel bad about it, but the girls LOVE it! It is great because they can hold on so they can jump higher and longer, also it is really springy and it plays music. They love to press all the buttons and bounce to the music. I think it used to count to you and you used to be able to plug in something to it to play music, but those features are long gone. The girls go out there almost everyday to jump for 5-15 minutes and it is great exercise for them!
I love Cheyenne's pose in the above picture too!


Cheyenne told Berks to sit on the seat and she piled all the stuffed animals on her and then told me to take a picture: Her eyes look freaky because I tried to fix the red-eye on photo shop!
 I thought this was a cute one of Cheyenne:
Cheyenne and Berkeley got these dress up dresses with the coordinating Rapunzel and Cinderella dolls for Christmas. They love them. Those dolls were the only ones available when I went the first time, but later I went back and they also had Belle and Aurora. I thought about switching for one of those since Cheyenne actually already had a Rapunzel nightgown, but I just think she looks just like the Rapunzel doll, so I wanted to get her that doll and she doesn't actually mind having two of the same dresses because she just takes the daytime one off, then puts on the nightgown one for bed! Then she can be Rapunzel all the time!

1 comment:

connie and frank said...

I thought that was a new trampoline and then looked closer and saw it is the same one. Funny how as they get older, old toys become new again. Love those pictures. Is Cheyenne getting taller? Well of course she will, she is so beautiful. That Berks, she just pushes your soft heart button. Stacey I think Cheyenne is a good Jeff/Stacey mix. Berks looks like Stacey.