Friday, January 18, 2013

UGA Basketball Games


We are back!! And holy cow, am I way behind! I can't believe how long it has been, I think I have about 20 posts before I am caught up. And we have been doing so many fun little things I want to write about! We have some awesome friends, Steve and Robyn, that are huge UGA fans. They have season tickets to the basketball games there so they have invited us to go a couple of times and we had so much fun! The even cooler part about it is that they also get these tickets where you get all you can eat, so we stuffed ourselves, went to the game, then at halftime went back for more food, then watched the rest of the game! How much better can it get? They were so sweet to think of us and the girls loved playing with little Naomi and even made another friend as well:) (I can't believe I didn't even get a picture with Robyn, Steve and Naomi in it, but it is kind of distracting trying to actually watch the game AND take care of the kids!)




I totally forgot to add that Berkeley got on the jumbotron, and Cheyenne was dancing so hard the rest of the game trying to get on it! It was funny:) She never did get on it and she was pretty sad... I don't even think Berkeley ever saw it though, she had no clue what was going on!

1 comment:

connie and frank said...

Looks like fun. So fun you live by UGA. College games are so fun to go to. and what a benefit to be able to go eat and enjoy!!!