Friday, November 18, 2011

Bama/LSU

Jeff has a junior running back on his team who is awesome and is being recruited by pretty much every single school. A few weeks before, Jeff took him to the Clemson game and then Jeff took him to the Alabama/LSU game. They had so much fun and got the star treatment and got to see lots of famous people and had great seats for a great game. There were about 1000 pictures on our computer for this game, so I picked which ones I thought were the best, but Jeff may come back and add some too. I may need to get more of his commentary as well, because I am not sure I know who all these famous people are.

This was my favorite because that is Erin Andrews and I think she is awesome:
Bobby Bowden


Jeff by the field



Indoor Practice Facility
Weight room

I think this is Desmond Howard?
Alabama locker room
Tyshon likes Alabama the best right now. He is one of the top running backs in the nation, according to a coach at Clemson.