Thursday, November 17, 2011

Halloween Carnival at the Park

I went to the Athens Clarke County Recreation Department website and discovered they were having a Halloween Carnival in one of the local parks. Jeff gets home so late, so it was something fun the girls and I could do to make the time pass faster until Jeff got home. It was from 5 or 6 until 8 ish. It was pretty fun. The best part was just getting the girls dressed up in their costumes an extra time! Berkeley was going to be a rabbit because we had a bunny rabbit costume from Cheyenne, but I saw this costume on Sale at Children's Place for $4 and I just had to get it. Oh and when I got Cheyenne's cat ears at Claire's it was Buy one get one free so I got devil ears for me:)
This girl loves her thumb!
They had a guy dressed as a pirate doing a little skit and Cheyenne got to pet this baby alligator:
This was a rat, and they had it walk along a tightrope. I was nervous it was going to get away!
I got cotton candy for Cheyenne but she didn't even want to eat it, she just wanted to hold it, which was fine with me, because I got to eat it!
They had this little thing set up for pictures:
They had a couple of bouncy houses:
Berkeley the chick/duck... whatever it is:
Cheyenne and the giant ghost:
Before we left:

They had trick or treating in the zoo area and the carnival with prizes up above.

1 comment:

connie and frank said...

sooooooo cute and fun tooooooo