Thursday, November 10, 2011

Berkeley is ONE!!

Where has the time gone? I am so happy Berkeley is ONE!! She was such a sweet, adorable little baby, but I love the toddler years so much better than babyhood. I like when you can see their personalities and they start gaining a little independence. We wanted to do a little party when Kristen and her family were here, because the first birthday is so much better with family. Haley and Hannah were so excited about the birthday party. We were originally going to have it on Saturday when the guys got back from the game, but since we decided to get a babysitter we changed it to Sunday. Haley and Hannah and Cheyenne had spent hours on Saturday decorating the table, making signs and cards and getting their party outfits on. It was so funny and cute. We made a giant cupcake for her and then everyone else each decorated their own little cupcake for themselves. The Saurs got her a little Winnie the Pooh singing birthday card, which has provided much entertainment since then! It was a perfectly simple first birthday.




(notice my black roots! That was almost 3 weeks ago and I still haven't got my roots done, it is awful! I am hoping I will be able to since Grandpa Frank will be here)

3 comments:

connie and frank said...

Love the pictures!! Berkeley is so sweet!! Glad the birthday went well.

Kristen said...

That was so fun! Glad we could be there to celebrate her 1st birthday!!

Jenny said...

What a fun celebration! Berkeley is so cute! She has tons of hair!