Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Berkeley and Daddy snuggling

I got the card reader in the mail so we finally uploaded all of our pictures on to our computer. I am like 12 posts behind, so I am going to try to do at least 2 posts a day to get caught up.

Berkeley was sick for like 5-6 weeks and is just now getting over it. Mostly just congestion, tired and a really really bad cough and goopy nose, etc. Anyway, one Sunday, I was getting ready for church and I got Cheyenne ready, but I couldn't bear to wake up Berkeley and Jeff because they were snuggling together and it was the sweetest thing ever. I decided since Berkeley was sick they should just stay at home and sleep and Jeff needed the sleep too, I'm sure.

2 comments:

Emily S. said...

Oh geeze, that picture is precious!!

connie and frank said...

Jeff doing his favorite thing:-)