Sunday, November 20, 2011

Garage Sale Finds #4

Total $25.10 for all this junk... I mean... awesome stuff!

Christmas Jammies, 75 cents total and that blue long sleeved shirt in the corner was another 25 cents:
This is kind of funny because I was having buyer's remorse over these things. I spent $1 on each thing for a total of $5. I knew I probably could have got similar things for 25 cents elsewhere, so I was mad at myself. The Dora sweatsuit was a cool thing since Cheyenne loves Dora. We have a Hello Kitty bathroom, so I am a sucker for HK stuff. And the two pairs of shorts will be great for summer:
Size 5 shoes: $1
Elmo towell $1:

The giant dice from the following game:
A Roll and Play game. You roll the giant dice and then draw that color and do whatever the card says. I could also use this when I get older to teach things, or do chores, I could just change the cards. My sister-in-law and brother have this game at their house and I had wanted to get it anyway. I was planning on making one, but obviously never got around to it, so this was a great find! $1:
Little kids scissors with rounded tips, 25 cents each:
Cotton balls: 10 cents
CD/DVD sleeves, box of 100, $1

A gigantic box of craft sticks, that look like popsicle sticks and big ones that look like tongue depressers. $2 total.
Toothpicks: 25 cents a jar, 75 cents total... You can always find a use for these, even crafting if I wanted:)
Any time I can find paper products at a g-sale, that is my favorite! Things that I would normally buy, but basically for free. All of these were $1 total! A church had gone out of business, so they were selling all of their everything. It was actually kind of sad.
These barbies were $1 each. The lady had about 20 of them. We already have 4 or so, so I decided these would be plenty. Cheyenne is not totally in to Barbies yet, but after I bought these she totally was playing with them and having pretend conversations and everything. She even made me go get them from the trunk after the football game so she could sleep with them. So Barbie phase is not too far away, I am sure.
I had gotten a boogie board previously at a garage sale for $1. We have gone to the beach 3 or so times since then and have loved it every time, and every time, we wish we had another one so two people could go together! We just keep them in our garage and they don't take up too much space, so I decided to get them. I'll be ready for the next girls trip to Myrtle Beach:) Boogie Boards and skim board ($5 total):
Oh and I forgot to add a picture, but I also got a marshmallow gun for 50 cents. Berkeley looks at me like I am crazy and I think she is a little scared when I shoot her with them, but she likes to eat the marshmallows. Cheyenne loves it and always wants me to do it again.

3 comments:

connie and frank said...

WOW Great finds. Just make sure you need the stuff, or else you will have a house full of stuff you don't need.! Just a little advice from one who knows hardly anything about garage saling.

Johnny and Eirian said...

such good finds, girl! I haven't been to a garage sale in years but you've inspired me... :) Hope all is well with the Bennum fam!

beckie said...

Myrtle beach + three boogie boards + stacey = awesome