Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Babysitting


So I watch this little boy Anders once a week and I love it! He is seriously such an easy little boy. Like when he gets tired he just grabs his blanket and walks to the crib, he doesn't even cry when you lay him down... really? Cheyenne gets so excited when he comes over and they all just play really well together. And of course it is nice to have the extra money, right? I am just so glad this has been such a good experience! Oh yeah, and the other reason I love it is because I think he looks just like Jeff's baby pictures (or maybe how I picture Jeff to have looked like as a kid). I think he is so cute and I think he looks like he could be one of my kids, it makes it easier to love him!

2 comments:

connie and frank said...

He really is a nice little boy!! I am so glad the kids get along so well.

KofoedFamily said...

I am so glad that he gets along with your girls because he LOVES coming over!