Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Georgia upsets 11th Ranked Florida



I am sitting next to Robyn, but you cant see her... this old lady in front of us was seriously reading her kindle during the game! Haha... I just didn't get it.
Jeff and Steve:

Our friends, Steve and Robyn, have season tickets to the UGA mens basketball games. They were so sweet to take us to the UGA/Arkansas game and we had SO much fun! They are some kind of all you can eat seats, so before the game and at half time we got to go in this little room and eat some delicious food. Anyone who knows me, knows I love all you can eat stuff! We had a great time. Then they also invited us to the Florida game on Saturday- so much fun! We got these cool black Georgia basketball shirts on our chairs. It was a great game and a great win, and we got to hear Mark Fox talk in the little room about the game afterward. I am totally becoming a UGA fan. It is so fun to live in the town of a big division 1 school like UGA. Love it!

1 comment:

connie and frank said...

I love it too just hearing about it. What fun!!!