Sunday, February 5, 2012

Blue Devil Basketball 2011-2012



Jeff's basketball season has been going great! They are so fun to watch and I think they are so good! I think their record is 15-7, but they are 9-1 in region and tied for first place. If both teams win their last two games, they will have to meet and have a coin flip for first place seeding in the region tournament. Every team that they lost to the first time, they beat the second time, so that is great for a coach. Here are some pictures from a couple different games. I listened to the game on the radio last night and it is cool, because the radio announcers always talk about how Jeff is very composed. I am so proud of his character and that he continues to have good character even in stressful situations. He is doing a really good job with a very talented team and I am so happy that his hard work is paying off and he can enjoy this successful season. I wish I could see more of his games, but they are so late and it is so hard with our little girls. When I do go, they are usually so tired and cranky and hard to control. It is nice, because his home games we can sit in his office and watch through the glass (right under the hoop). I put a movie on one time for the girls and it was AWESOME!! I am thankful I can also listen to them online when I am not there and still feel like I am involved.
Cedar Shoals

North Oconee
This is Hailey, she was on my volleyball team last year and has babysat for us before. She was SO sweet to come and sit by me for most of the game and help with the girls so I could watch! Cheyenne cried when she left, haha.

1 comment:

connie and frank said...

We are really on the Blue Devil bandwagon right now!!!! Look forward to listening to the next 2 games. And especially exciting when the coach gives a shout out to his Washington fans!@!!!!