Saturday, February 4, 2012

Out Cold

I walked in to the living room one Saturday to find this:


It reminded me of my Uncle Winfield who is a farmer and whenever we were there at his house, he would be asleep and all 4-5 of his kids would be climbing all over his face and body and he would be out cold! I remember thinking how in the world could anyone be so tired??? Its a good sign of a hard worker I suppose!

Cheyenne didn't seem to mind, she just kept bringing out more and more toys to pile on!

6 comments:

Megan said...

That's hysterical!

beckie said...

this is so funny, steve and I both laugher out loud

connie and frank said...

Wow that is some collection. and we all know how well Jeff can sleep!!!!

lillie said...

That is so funny, what a great picture!!

Emily S. said...

Classic!

Amelia said...

That is hilarious! Love it :)