Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Cheyenne's First Haircut




So this actually happened back in November I think, but I wanted to post about it. My camera was out of batteries, so luckily Grandpa Frank had his camera with him. We took these pictures on the way to the airport to drop him off when he came to visit during football season. It is only two months later and already Cheyenne needs another haircut! Her hair is seriously almost to her bum! Anyway, I was a little worried that she wouldn't hold still, but she was so sweet holding so still and was so good and got a little trim! You couldn't even tell it was any shorter, but it looked much nicer on the ends. My dad couldn't believe I paid someone else to cut her hair, but I did have a coupon so it was only $7 total.

1 comment:

connie and frank said...

what a sweetie. She probably felt so special getting her hair cut. Give her a hug for me.