Saturday, February 4, 2012

Gymnastics!!





Okay, so ever since I found out I was having a girl, I couldn't wait to get her signed up for gymnastics! Gymnastics was the first sport I really ever seriously competed in and I really felt like it gave me the best base for any other sport I tried. You learn flexibility, strength, balance, coordination, grace, discipline, etc. I loved gymnastics when I competed and I still love tumbling. It is the coolest feeling in the world flipping around and being able to control your body in that way. I wish I could justify spending the $200 for me to do the tumbling class.

Anyway, after about a year of stressing about it, I finally bit the bullet and signed Cheyenne up for a class! I LOVE watching her and I love even more that she loves it too!! She gets so excited about going every week and she loves to show her daddy and others what she has learned. She can do a forward roll consistently all by herself and she knows all the positions such as layout, tuck, pike, hollow, arch, and straddle. When I watch her all these memories come flooding back to me, I love it! They get stamps and I remember getting stamps and loving it. It is also fun to sit and talk with the other moms and get to know new people.

1 comment:

connie and frank said...

Glad she is enjoying it and 'obeying the teacher'. Wish we could be there to watch her.
love ya