Monday, January 24, 2011

Jeff and Stacey had a little lamb



I found a link on my sister-in-law, Dana's blog about toddler crafts. I have been trying to do at least one fun, interactive activity with Cheyenne each day, since a lot of my time is focused on household chores and taking care of a newborn. We made these little lamb ears (they were supposed to be rabbit ears but they flopped when I connected them to the hat and resemble a lamb now). I thought Cheyenne would be all about it, but she did not like the cotton sticking to her fingers from the glue. I thought of Jeff's sister Jenny, because I guess she doesn't like the feeling of cotton balls either and I had never heard of that before. Jeff and I ended up having to finish the craft for her, but she did wear them for us and crawl around like a sheep (mostly because her leg was broken so she had to crawl anyway, but it was still cute).

1 comment:

connie and frank said...

you are such a good mom to do so many great things with the girls. they are going to be so smart because of the time spent with them