Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Jeff





I just wanted to say lately I have had a huge appreciation for this man in my life. He makes me a better person and he makes me so happy. I am so grateful for a husband who supports his family, always has a great attitude about his work, and is so easy to be around. He is so helpful around the house and with the kids. He loves and appreciates me. He is such a fun and loving father. He is always positive and optimistic. Even if I could do my life all over again, I would never pick anyone else to be with for eternity.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

cute pics! Cheyenne really looks like Hannah in a couple of those pics!

April said...

Very sweet, I love a good dad and husband!
By the way I still think Cheyenne is the cutest little girl I've ever seen.
April