Monday, January 3, 2011

Berkeley's Blessing Day

Jeff and Berkeley before the blessing:
The cousins playing with the baby:
Three generations of girls:
Sisters:
Family of four picture:
Here are all the grandkids that were there with all the grandparents except my step-mom Karen who was in Utah:

I had to add this picture of my mom and sister-in-law, Rachel and her kids, because I thought they all looked so cute:
Here is everyone who was there for the blessing (Aaron, Andrea, Ansley, Aubrielle, Rachel, Genevieve, Austin, Dad, Berkeley, Steve, Mom, Audrey, Cheyenne, Jeff and I):
Our new family of four:
Austin and Berkeley:
Berkeley in her blessing outfit:

It was so wonderful to have so much of my family here for Berkeley's blessing. Jeff did a really great job and it was beautiful. I am so thankful to have a husband who honors his priesthood responsibilities and keeps the commandments:) Thank you to all who came and made it such a memorable event.

5 comments:

Johnny and Eirian said...

You look gorgeous, and how cute is Berkeley?! Congrats!

The Lilly's said...

What a beautiful blessing dress. That's neat that so many family members were able to be there.

Amelia said...

Awww- such cute pictures! What a cute family of four yall are :) Wish we could have been there for the blessing.
p.s. we need to fix your header picture to one with baby berkeley in it :)

Emily S. said...

Ah, I'm sad I wasn't at church last week for it. She's such a doll.

connie and frank said...

I am so glad everyone was there to participate in Berkeleys blessing. What a great memory:) Her dress was beautiful and your family pic is great. Can we have one for the wall????