Friday, July 27, 2012

4th of July

Jeff, his brother, brother-in-law, Dad and cousin all went golfing 18 holes on the 4th. I headed to Blaine with my mom, steve, and brother Jared and his family. We heard there was going to be a parade. I was assuming it would be a tiny parade that lasted about 3 minutes, but there were sooooo many people there! We had to walk for I swear like 2 miles before we could find a place we could shove ourselves in to sit. I realized it was the first parade I had brought my girls to. They seemed to enjoy themselves, especially since they threw out candy:) 
Grandma Sylvia and Cheyenne
 Berkeley and I and you can see Rachel and Nathaniel beside us:
 The whole family (besides that kid in the angry birds shirt, he is not from our group):
 Berkeley had like 3 suckers I think:
 After the parade, we went swimming in my mom's pool. It was fun for the girls, my mom and brother. Rachel and I got in our swimsuits and sunbathed, while Steve worked on the pool as usual.
 I LOVE this picture of Cheyenne and Aubrielle. Like, I want to frame it.
 Jeff's parents threw this awesome 4th of July BBQ as usual! It was so fun! Their neighbors literally spend thousands and thousands of dollars on fireworks so I'm not even kidding when I say it was as good as any city's fireworks I've ever seen. And they lasted like 2 hours, by the end it was almost annoying how many there were! They were pretty sweet though. 
The slide was a big hit: Berkeley, Nathaniel and Aubrielle
 Jeff and Jared (my brother) playing the Slesk frisbee game:
 Jeff and Berks:
 Jeff (& Berks) with his adorable grandparents, Janet and Bill:
 It was so much fun and I love being in Washington for the 4th of July!!

The next day Madesyn was giving Cheyenne and Berkeley rides on the lawn mower... they LOVED it!! Cheyenne asked me if Daddy could buy us a bigger lawn so Madesyn could drive her around on it. So funny!


No comments: