Thursday, July 26, 2012

Christine Reunion!!

So one of the big reasons I went home was for my 10 year high school Reunion. I was so bummed that my best friend from Sehome was not planning on coming!! I always try to meet up with her and her family when I come home anyway, but it is always so hard since we already have to divide our time between 3 families and we usually don't have a car to drive around once we get there. Christine lives in Seattle, so I wanted to go out with her and her boyfriend, Dylan and Jeff and I. Unfortunately, because of Jeff's near death experience (slightly exaggerating, but really), his flight landed that night instead of the night before, so I was a third wheel!! I had so much fun catching up with Christine and getting to know Dylan. The only part I didn't like was that there wasn't enough time, I still had so much I wanted to talk about. They are seriously adorable together and I am so happy that Christine found a little match so wonderful for her. To help you get a picture of Christine, she is adorable, all the boys love her, she is so so so nice to everyone, classy, so generous, so thoughtful, and so much fun! I just love this girl and wish we didn't live on opposite sides of the country!

No comments: