Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Campfires

So I completely forgot how freezing it is in Washington in June!! I knew I needed to bring warmer clothes, but I should have brought my winter clothes, because it was the same temperature there as it is here in the winter. The one good thing about this was that we sat around the fire a lot:) We made tin foil dinners, roasted hot dogs, made s'mores and chatted the night away a few different nights. I LOVE sitting in the cool, crisp air by a fire eating and talking. It is one of the best things in life in my opinion:) Berkeley was so cute because she just sat in this chair by the fire for like at least an hour and ate her entire plate of food plus refills. I think she must have been cold and hungry:)


 Breakfast with Grandpa Steve the next day:


No comments: