Wednesday, July 11, 2012

About a month ago...

I am soo behind in my blogging! I love having our blog as a little journal of our life, so I hate when I get behind, because I feel like I can't skip anything or it will get erased from my memory!

We had a really beautiful May and June. We spent so much time either at the pool, Sandy Creek Park, or playing in the sprinklers/kiddie pool. I also had to document their adorable matching swimsuits. I love when my girls match, but since I buy almost all their clothes at garage sales they hardly ever do:) Although a few times I have randomly found something at a g-sale for Berkeley that I already had in Cheyenne's size or vice versa... we spend so much time in the water I always buy them an actual new (as in not used) swimsuit every year. They just get so worn out to rely solely on garage sale finds. Even Cheyenne's leftover ones I am hesitant to have Berkeley wear again. Most of them have sand in the bum:) 



 Berkeley's model shot (or trying to protect her eyes from the sun, you decide):
 sidewalk chalk is a daily activity around here. Cheyenne is doing really well writing all of her letters upper and lower case and loves all the practice she can get:
 I walked in my room to find Berkeley with my cell phone in my bed like this. Honest. I didn't place her here and no one is on the other end of that call:) She loves pretending to talk on the phone.
 Sisters AND best friends!
 This was the cutest thing ever. Cheyenne put together this puzzle and then she went and found an animal to match each character in the puzzle. i was impressed at the ones she found for the animals we didn't have. I totally see how her mind was working:) It was super cute.
 Every summer the girls get so close to their daddy and this one is no different. They just adore him. 
 Berkeley practicing wearing the monkey backpack for the trip to Washington.

1 comment:

lillie said...

Your girls are the cutest!!!