Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Garage Sale Finds # ??

I have been to a few garage sales this summer, although not many, since we are keeping pretty busy. Here are some of the latest awesome finds!
Dora the Explorer Phonics book to help Cheyenne learn to read, and the Playful Ponies book with a different puzzle on every page (which is perfect to keep her quiet and busy in sacrament meeting) these were 50 cents to a dollar each (its been too long now, I am forgetting):
 This is the 2nd pair of underarmour shoes I have found her in size 11 (this is Jeff's favorite) $1:
 Different books are always nice (that $1 one I gave 50 cents for):
 My girls love the divided plates! Now Cheyenne choses this one and they don't have to fight over the bear one I had when I was a kid!
 This game is AWESOME!! There are all these different inserts and it has different questions or puzzles it asks you and then you put the color of the question around the answer. Then the bottom part pulls down to reveal the correct answers. I love it. $1
 Cheyenne and I have been reading a story from this every night. I love that she has an attention span for long stories with not as many pictures now. It is so fun to read with her and it brings back memories of my mom and I reading in bed together. We just read Snow White tonight, but she asks to read Puss in Boots every night. That one is her favorite.
 Three tennis rackets that were $1-$2 each. I had to get that top one because it is for kids and it is Dora, and lets face it, it makes me so happy when Cheyenne lets me teach her any sport. The two adult rackets are in case anyone ever wants to play tennis with us or we can have some we can let people borrow and don't have to worry about ruining our new ones!
 Benjamin Franklin picture book, Big Sister Dora book and a Toy Story 3 magna doodle book. The magna doodle part is in pretty bad shape, but I have wanted to get the girls a magna doodle forever and this is the first one I have found at a garage sale. They must go bad pretty easily. Cheyenne still loves it, so maybe I will get her a good, big one for her birthday. Berkeley actually loves it too, so its perfect:) Don't remember how much these were, but they were all under a dollar each.
Happy Garage Sailing Folks!

No comments: