Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Bellingham Farmers Market

On Saturday we hit up the Bham Farmers Market. It was fun to walk around, but I never buy anything at those things, because they are always overpriced. I almost bought some cinnamon roasted almonds though and probably should have! mmmm.... I also stopped by my favorite Great Harvest Bread to buy a loaf of my favorite kind, but they didn't have it anymore, so I got cinnamon bread instead. 


 My mom bought the girls balloon animals in an attempt to keep them entertained, and I thought they would love them, but they were totally over them in about 5 minutes. Noted to never get those again. We met my Grandma and Howard at Olive Garden at my request. I was so excited to see them, but I couldn't believe how expensive Olive Garden was! I need to remember to never go there again. It was lunch, but they had dinner prices since it was a Saturday and every meal was like $15-$20. I was kind of embarrassed, because of course my Grandma wanted to pay, but it was so expensive I felt bad for suggesting it. The girls were very well behaved though and our waiter was fabulous. It was a fun day:)

No comments: